Monday, November 12, 2012

Little Miss Lily

Since I haven't posted pictures in FOREVER...just thought you might want to see how Miss Lily is growing up.  She is such an amazing young lady...always kind...always smiling...always happy.  I couldn't be more blessed to get to be her Mama and her First Grade Teacher this year.  I also have to brag just a little bit about her...she is reading up a storm.  She has read over 58,000 words this year through our AR program, and she is reading books on a 2nd-3rd grade reading level.  We are both so proud of her!  She is an absolute gift from God!
She is also part of our KidRave Worship Team at church.  At some point, I will post some pictures of her on stage.  She loves to praise God all of the time, and I am so thankful that FP has this wonderful program where she is able to dance and sing on stage for God every weekend! 

Yes, she is awesome!  I thank God every day for giving us such a terrific, beautiful, blessed daughter!

No comments: