Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 16...Fearless


It seems that everything is pointing me toward being Fearless today.  It has come to me from all directionsfrom our new Group 1 Crew download on my ipod to my reading plan for todayalso in my thoughtsand clearly lived out throughout my life- fear is something that I have dealt with daily for many years.  Fear of losing everything- after losing my Mom, fear of not giving enough to those who I cherish and hold so dear, fear of death, fear of accidents, fear of failure, fear of defeat, fear of not being good enough for You or for anyoneFear.  It is a terrible thing, and I know exactly who fear comes from.  So today- I am choosing to be Fearless in YOU.  I am choosing to seek Youjust for Younot for what you can do for me, but for who You are.  I am seeking You to seek Your love for me, and I am choosing to ask for nothing more.  Thank you God for reminding me today that in You- I can be Fearless and in You- I can be loved.  I don’t have to ask you for anything more than just being in Your great, amazing, abundance of love.  That is something that I think I often forgetI spend more time worrying, being scared, and asking You for help- instead of Fearlessly enjoying just being at Your feet!

Psalm 27: 4-5 from The Message

I’m asking God for one thing, only one thing: To live with Him in His house my whole life long.!  I’ll contemplate his beauty, I’ll study as His feet.  That’s the only quiet, secure place in a noisy world, The perfect getaway, far from the buzz of traffic.

No comments: