Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 18...after school


I am so thankful for this dayYou have shown up over and over again today. 
 1)  I have gotten to be Bold for You today.  That was totally awesome!

2)  You fixed a big problem I had this morning without me even asking!

3) You have comforted me today which I really needed, assuring me that things I needed to do today were for the best for my students. 

4)  Probably my favorite part of today was receiving a call from Jamie.  He said that while he was watching his friend eat at Chick-fil-a today (their weekly hang-out) a server came up to him telling Jamie that she had heard a word from God, and amazingly enough- He needed her to tell us.  Now, you have to understand that I am a concrete believer- God knows me & clearly He is okay with my old testament ways.  She continued with His message to us and said “The Fire has been kindled.”   Yesterday, there was a "Fire" and we kept talking about the fact that we were walking through it with God right beside us. 

     Father God- I don’t even know how to begin to thank youI don’t have words or thoughts that could even begin to recognize how truly remarkable, incredible, and astounding that Your love isto rescue me from worry with a stranger’s wordsYou are too amazing for mere words!  My heart longs to praise you all day long. Thank you for todayfor showing upfor speaking through othersand for never leaving me!

No comments: