Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Excerpts from Day 10-11


Day 10.

 Father God Please lead me into the same kind of preparation, power, and purpose that Jesus gained from His time of fasting.

Day 11

James 1:27--  Real religion, the kind that passes muster before God the Father, is this: Reach out to the homeless and loveless in their plight, and guard against corruption from the godless world.

Father God- Thank you for your blessings today.  Thank you for reminding me again and again that You are in charge of everything.  Thank you for Your love, Your patience with me, Your kindness, and Your compassion.  You have taken away so many desires and wants from my heart throughout the past 11 days and I have learned to focus so much more on You.  I love needing You without desiring anything else.  I pray that I remember how this feels every day for the rest of my life!

No comments: