Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6


Day 6-- 
     I did not write yesterday, but I should have.  My heart was overcome with thankfulness to youand it still is.  I woke up yesterday morning and you clearly told me it was time to go to the doctor.  I had a rash that had broken out on my back and leg.  I went to the doctor to find out I have shingles from all of the stress in my life.  I am not sure what that means.  I know I asked for BIG signs from you and I am praying you will reveal what that means. 


You tell me what to do and what to think.  I will listen.  Thank you for leading me to the Ultimate Daniel Fast site and especially leading me there today to read what she has written.  The birthday passage was almost too much for me to bear.  It felt like a present sent straight from you.  I know that I have total faith in everything you do and I know your timing is the utmost best.  Learning to wait on you is always hard because as a human, I simply want everything now.  But, I am working on that.  The foods going into my body are simply amazing.  I am so thankful that you have made these healthy, delicious foods for us.  I pray that they will nourish us in such a way that we can continue to give you so much glory.  Thank you so much for Jamie’s weight loss through this plan.  What an amazing side effect!  Then to wake up this morning with a weight loss of my own!  You are truly an awesome God for so many reasons.

I also want to take a minute to praise you for my daughter.  She is so wonderfully, perfectly made just for me.  That never fails to amaze me that You did thisa million miles awayyou made her for me.  You are truly my rock, my fortress, my love, my heart, my everything!  You have blessed me with such a loving, caring husband and daughter.  I could never ever repay you or thank you enough for my blessings, God.  They are all I need.  So, wherever you choose for life to lead us and whatever path you place us onas long as you keep them by my sideI will be thankful, grateful, and completely happy with your choices for our life.  Regardless of whether we are here or there or anywhere, I am choosing not to ask you or beg you for things today.  You know my needs, and I know your answers will comein time.  So, I am choosing to waitjust like Abraham.  I know that you are faithful, and that your promises will never fail to pass.  Not one.  Not ever. 
 
1. Against all hope, Abraham believed.
2. He didn't weaken in his faith.
3. He saw beyond the facts and trusted God for the impossible.
4. He didn't waver through unbelief.
5. His faith grew stronger the longer he waited.
6. He brought glory to God.
7. He was fully persuaded God had power to do what He said.

No comments: