Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 20...


And God said (in Zechariah 7:6), “You’re interested in religion, I’m interested in people.”

Shouldn’t that be what comes from my heart every dayI am interested in people.  People that you made in Your beautiful image.  Today I want to reflect on the ways that You have softened my heart and the influence that You have on me to treat everyone the way that You would treat them.  I never want to take the gifts You have placed within me and turn them into a wasteland of negative thoughts and behaviors.  I have never believed that is how You want my life to look to anyone.  When Lily and I pray each morning before school together, we always ask for God to allow us to be His light into this worldand for others to recognize our happiness as purely being straight from God’s crazy, reckless love for all of His children. My prayer today is that You help me to truly live a life of Your love to all others around me, allowing me to see them through Your eyes. 

No comments: