Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 19...in the morning


I have learned to seek You more through the last 19 days!  How delighted I am to wake up with You beside me ready to guide me through another day.

Psalm 84: 10-12

One day spent in your house, this beautiful place of worship beats thousands spent on Greek island beaches.  I’d rather scrub floors in the house of my God than be honored as a guest in the palace of sin.  All sunshine and sovereign is God, generous in gifts and glory.  He doesn’t scrimp with his traveling companions.  It’s smooth sailing all the way with God-of-the-Angel-Armies. 

Yes, even in the midst of walking through “Fire”- when God is on Your side, who could possibly be against you.  I have a feeling I might be humming this tune all day longI would rather spend one day in Your house, than thousands elsewherethan thousands elsewhere

No comments: