Tuesday, October 7, 2008

An Evening with Lily

I am trying to do better with my posting. We took a few cute pictures of Lily last night, so we wanted to share these with you. Here is Lily laying on Jambalaya- or Jo Jo. That is what Lily calls her. The cats have finally figured out that Lily is useful. She feeds them food, and she knows how to pet them now. They take her hugs and kisses pretty well.
Lily has her remote and her "Republican". All is well.
"Hey, Mama- watch me walk. Do I look cute in these pants?" (Thank you, April and Jayci, for this cute outfit!)
"Have I told you how much I love my "Republican"?"
"I just can't stop loving on him!"
Lily needed a 7 o'clock snack- a powdered sugar donut! Yummo!

1 comment:

lillian08 said...

Okay, I know I'm partial, but our girls are soooo pretty!!!
... and Lilli has a Republican too! (She calls her's "oo-phat") :o)
Love,
Jen