Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oreos and Being Naked

You are just going to have to forgive us for all of the naked pictures. When Lily eats at home, she is always naked these days! It is just much easier to clean her up that way and allow her as much independence as possible, too! So, here is Lily eating her first Oreo cookie. She loved it! Here she placing another scrumptious bite into her little mouth. If you could only hear her as says "Mmmmm" after every piece. She was too cute!
This last part is to all of my wonderful prayer warriors out there: I will be in surgery tomorrow morning around 8 a.m. Please pray for me. I am a nervous wreck simply because I am a Mama now. As soon as we are home tomorrow evening, Jamie will post something to let everyone know how things went. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. Also pray for my sister who will be with Lily all day long tomorrow. Lily will be beside herself with excitement when she realizes that Aunt Suzette will be taking care of her tomorrow. It should be a fun day for all of us! :0)

3 comments:

Kevin and Kim said...

I will say a prayer for you....

I hope things go very well and you have a speedy recovery!

Hugs

Kim :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Davis Family-- lifting you up! Rmember if you need ANYTHING... please call!!!!!

lillian08 said...

Prayer are going up for you, my friend!!! Prayers for your surgery, prayers for your recovery, prayers for Jamie and Lily too. I know it'll be an adjustment not being able to pick Lily up for a while, but it'll fly by and Lily can still cuddle with Mommy in the bed! Those sweet cuddles are the BEST!
xoxo,
Jen