Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Go Wildcats!

Seriously, do I even need to say this... don't you think God really outdid Himself with this one? Is she not the most beautiful child ever! I know, we are extremely prejudice in the department of all things "Lily". But, really? Well, anyway, I had to post these pictures of her in her first Kentucky shirt. We are just huge sports fans here, so I have moved on to other teams that I mainly cheer for. Yet, when you have Kentucky in your blood- it always runs blue. So, clearly, Lily has some wildcat blood flooding through her veins as well.


Then, we have one short video of Lily receiving her first Thanksgiving card from Aunt Trina. We had no idea that a card would make her so excited. She carried it around and read it over and over again. She even says it is from Trina- if you listen very closely.

2 comments:

jocelyn031708 said...

I loooove the video. She is just adorable in her Kentucky shirt and I don't know any more adorable "born to be a wildcat" girl.

Sending my prayers your way for your surgery on Thursday and prayers were already answered letting your insurance company say that they are going to pay.

Renee

Becky said...

What a beautiful little Wildcat girl you have there! We (or at least 3/4ths of us) are Cat fans -- the other is the lone Card fan of the family.

Becky -- who found you through RQ