Lily loved the Logs. She especially liked the way they sounded as she threw them into the silver, tin can! Now, as I was taking pictures of this new toy, I said, " Lily- say cheese!" and I grinned really big at her. I was just joking, by the way. The picture below is what Lily did when I said it-
How precious is that smile!
Jamie and I have been waiting for years to pass on our Christmas traditions to our daughter.
- We will wear matching pajamas every Christmas Eve. This year, we got matching pajamas from Hanna Anderson. (And pictures will be on the blog, too!)
- We will continue our 3 gift tradition since that is how many presents that Jesus was given when he was toddler. It also makes every Christmas very easy to remember. We take pictures with each opened gift.
- On Christmas morning, we have a birthday cake for Jesus. This year, we will be getting a cookie cake from The Cookie Company to take with us on our vacation.
- We also have a time on Christmas morning where we talk about what we can do for Jesus throughout the next year. Those are His presents from us.
- We listen to Christmas music all the way to our destinations and sing together as a family. Lily enjoys this immensely. If only you could hear her sing! It is adorable!
- We always make sure that Jesus is the center of our celebration!
- This year, we did not put up a big Christmas Tree. We just have a small one. But, normally, we put our tree up on Halloween (since we don't celebrate that holiday).
We hope you and your family have a wonderful, blessed Christmas enjoying all of your family traditions!