Friday, April 10, 2009

Lily's Hair!

Every night after bathtime, I blow dry Lily's hair. My thought is always the same- I want her hair! I have been able to use a big round brush on it now, and it is so adorable at night!
She loves the whole process of blow drying her hair, getting her pj's on, and showing off her clean hair. When we are finished, she runs to Baba and shakes her hair from side to side to show off how cute she looks. She always has to see herself in the mirror, too, when we are done. Most nights, she even asks for her toes or nails to be painted purple!
We are still trying to let her bangs grow out, and it is hard to keep all of her bangs out of her eyes. But, she still like wearing her "Abby" hair. So, that is definitely helping. I can't wait to see how much it grows this summer...
I should have some family Easter photos after Sunday.


1 comment:

the mommy said...

Our girls have great hair don't they? Lily looks so cute. I have not yet attempted to paint Sophia's toenails maybe tonight...LOL

Susan