Friday, April 10, 2009

French Pedicures by Baba

First off, I had to show you one of our matchy-patchy outfits. I just love Life is Good clothing because we can match all of the time- even with Baba!
When we were waiting on Lily, we decided to save lots of money by Baba becoming my mani/pedi-man. So, Lily has been so excited about having her toes and nails painted often. Tonight, we asked her if she wanted a French Pedicure. Of course, she shook her head Yes, and go into her chair with the following word, "Baba?" while she pointed her toes toward him. She was really excited about her "whIIIte and clear toes". When she says white, it has a definite long I sound in the middle.
It was hard to get a clear picture of this French Pedicure, but we tried to show the outcome.
She loves it!!! Poor Baba! Now, he has two of us to pamper. But, I really think he already knew that.



2 comments:

Kevin and Kim said...

This is very sweet...and I love the matching outfits! Great job on the pedicure!

Happy Easter!

the mommy said...

WOW Jamie is Awesome at the French Manicure. I am WAY impressed and a bit jealous too... LOL

We still have not attempted to paint Sophia's toenails.. Maybe tonight?LOL