Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Playing Star Wars

This weekend, Aunt Suzette taught Lily how to "play Star Wars." At least, that is what Aunt Suzette decided to call their game with sticks. Lily has never held a stick before, so you can imagine how excited she was. She definitely is learning to explore the outdoors. She was really happy when Aunt Suzette gave her two sticks to hold onto!
She did really well playing with the sticks! I wish you could have seen her face when she dropped them on the ground. She came over to me to with her hands turned palm-side up to show me they had dirt on them. She needed me to wipe them off for her. What can I say? She is my daughter!
Aunt Mindy took another cute picture of Lily and Nathan playing together the other day, so we had to add this to today's post. I wish I would have had a video of them this morning. They hadn't seen each other in three days. When Nathan saw Lily- their little faces just lit up. Then, he walked over and started hugging her. She leaned out her cheek for him to kiss her!!! They hugged and hugged on each other as though they were long-lost friends. It was absolutely the sweetest thing ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok the first sunday in I don't know how long Jayci said yes when I asked her if she wanted to go see Jamie and Stephanie and who wasnt there?? Robin had to take her from me crying! Thanks guys!!! Just kiddin' she did miss you though!

Kevin and Kim said...

Lily is growing so much!! Her hair has even grown since her last photos!!

Cute idea with the Star Wars!

Hope you are doing well!!

lillian08 said...

Going to have to put a "light saver" on Lily's Christmas list...
So cute! What a great Aunt!!!
Love to you,
Jen