Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Saucey- as Lily says!

Sorry- or Saucey- as Lily says...but we have no pictures today. I haven't blogged in awhile because things have been crazy since school has started back. Lily is doing GREAT! She was completely happy to be back with Alice. Of course, this morning- she did say this when I turned the road heading to school- "Mama, where did Lily's house go?" I cracked up. We had to go over the fact that I had to go make money today. She also said that she wanted to "Stay with Mama Alllll Day" too. But, she went with Alice happily. So, she is apparently growing up and becoming much more secure now. That is such a blessing.

Now, I must ask for your prayers. Last Thursday, I woke up with a huge knot on my back. It hurt. I went to the doctor on Friday, and tomorrow, I am having it removed by a general surgeon. The doctor seemed to think that it is a tumor. I have been a little emotional about it all. But, they are telling me not to worry, and that everything is probably fine. Regardless, I have been in a lot of pain over the last week. Lily- my little nurse/doctor keeps getting out her pretend shot from her doctor's kit and giving me shots in my back. I guess she has figured out that shots make you feel better.

I will try my best to get some more pictures put on this weekend. Thank you for your prayers!!

1 comment:

Kevin and Kim said...

Thinking of you and praying things will go well...glad to hear Lily is doing good with the sitter!