Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Little Sponge

Lily is talking up a storm. Every day brings some new words and new dance moves. She is soaking up everything like she is a little sponge. We just say a word, and she immediately tries to repeat it.

I think I mentioned earlier that she loves saying "cheese" for please. We were teaching her to say cheese for pictures, and somehow, she must have gotten confused. So, I guess when we are taking her picture, she is saying, "Please take my picture!"

This last video is to show off her newest words:

We just love hearing her say "pineappey"!

2 comments:

the mommy said...

OMG I swear Lily just keeps getting more and more cute. I love all of the videos and so did Sophia she made me play them over and over for her and would point to Lily and say LiLi..so cute..She was repeating all the words you were saying to Lily and then laugh....

Hugs
Susan

lillian08 said...

That's one sweet baby girl!
xo, Jen