Sunday, June 28, 2009

Home...

We are finally home from Disney. I am going to start posting with LOTS of pictures tomorrow. We had a blast!!! Lily absolutely loved Disney World and all of the characters. I had no idea that she would love them so much! We also got to spend time with Sophia, Susan, and Riz & Hannah, Kim, and Kevin. Therefore, all we have heard from Lily is- "Where Hannah go?" & "Where Fia go?" along with "Tinta bow, cat-guts, castle, mimmee, eye-yore, tiggee, pooh" --- translation: "Tinkerbell, fireworks, castle, Mickey, Eeyore, Tigger, Pooh". I can't wait to share our adventure with you! So, I will be posting every day this week.
But, for now, we are going to TRY to get in bed before midnight for the first time this week!

1 comment:

the mommy said...

We had a great time visiting with you guys. I can't wait to see your post. I have some pictures I am going to post over on our blog as well maybe tonight if I have time. I run out of that a lot now, time that is LOL