Saturday, February 21, 2009

A year ago...

Lily was really excited about her brand-new cat pajamas. She loved them! Below, she is telling us about all of the kitties on her pajamas. The next picture shows her making a Meow sound to go with her kitties.
Then, I asked her to say "Cheese" for the last picture. She made a big smiley face for me!
I hope you don't mind if I relive our experience of a year ago for the next month or so. I just cannot believe it has almost been a year since we went to China. A year ago today, we were at home thinking that Lily was turning 9 months old. We were supposed to be leaving for China in 38 days! We had packed and re-packed a zillion times. We had also mailed off a care package for Lily. We got lots of pictures of Lily with her Foster Nanny in China. We have never posted these before, not even on our other website that we used to have. I am going to post them tomorrow for everyone to see more about Lily's life before she came home.

No comments: