Saturday, February 7, 2009

Smoochy Faces

Lily started making this smoochy face when we got her in China. It started out as a pouty face, but turned into being a funny, smoochy face. She hasn't made this face in weeks, and we thought we would never see it again. But, we were so thankful when it returned today. She definitely made up for its absence.
As of now, bathtime is the only place where Lily will ever have ponytails. I don't know why she is so against them, but she gets extremely upset when we try to put her hair up. So, we will stick with the bows and clips...for now.
She was having fun trying to shampoo her own hair. She had soap on her hands!
We were telling her to pose for this picture, and that is exactly what she did. She placed her hand under her face and waited for me take this photo!



1 comment:

jocelyn031708 said...

I love the "smoochy face". It is just adorable. I loved the pictures of her hair in ponytails and pigtails. I sure look forward to Jocelyn having enough hair to have pigtails and ponytails. Hope everything is going well with Lily and Alice.

Your family is in my prayers
Renee