Tuesday, June 19, 2012

WDW-Day 3

 We started off our day at The Crystal Palace with Pooh and his friends.
 This was my favorite- I have always loved Winnie the Pooh.  As a child, Eeyore was my favorite.
 Piglet was Lily's favorite for a long time, and she still claims him....I think it is because he is pink.
 But, in the end, we always love Tigger.  He gave both of us big smooches!
We spent our day at the Magic Kingdom riding tons of rides, and we even got surprise Fast Passes.  That has never happened before.  It was pretty cool.  We enjoyed lots of new things we hadn't ever tried before, and we really had a wonderful day.  Above you can see the picture we took of the newest castle being built at the Magic Kingdom from Beauty and the Beast.  I cannot wait until the new part opens up.

No comments: