Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blanket Forts

I am so blessed to have a wonderful job which I truly enjoy that includes the gift of having a couple months off each summer!  I LOVE summer vacation, and I love spending time with my daughter.  This summer we have spent lots of time making jewelry, reading books, writing stories, playing dress-up, enjoying "Princess Balls", watching "The Brady Bunch", making blanket forts, and playing with the Disney Princess Castle.  We have also spent a huge amount of time helping Baba at church this summer which has been a wonderful opportunity to teach Lily how to serve our God.  She is growing and learning so much.  I cannot wait to see what else this summer brings as we get to spend 24/7 together.  Spending time with our family is the best gift God could ever give us!

No comments: