Monday, December 3, 2012

So Grown Up!

 Every single day I am amazed at the young lady that is growing up right in front of me.  We are so blessed that God placed her into our lives and made her specifically just for us.  She is truly a joy...always happy...always kind... always thoughtful toward others...and so full of perspective in every situation.  She is always evaluating and assessing everything around her in order to understand it more deeply.  She also has some explanation for every act of kindness or rudeness...she can explain everything relating it to something she has learned from the Bible. 
Every day...I say to myself- I can't believe she is just five!  As excited as I am about watching her grow into this amazing little lady- there are moments when I just wish I could hold her in my arms, rocking her while I watch her go to sleep.  Of course, I have shared this with her.  She immediately crawls into my lap, hugs me tenderly, and says, "Ohhh, Mama- I will Always be your baby."  Yes...she will.

No comments: