Sunday, September 9, 2012

You Know, Mama...

So, yesterday was a super hard day for me... and Lily.  We both are missing Baba more than ever.  Words could just never describe that terrible feeling of not having him with us to share in our daily experiences.  Of course, I know he is off doing God's work. But, Lily still has to remind me.  This morning when we woke up, she said, "You know, Mama, I sure hope Baba doesn't do this to us again anytime soon.  But, you know he has to go all over the world telling people about God and Jesus.  He has to tell everybody...even people we don't even know.  God's work is way more important than us."
    Yes, I know.  I can also tell you every single Bible verse in the Bible that talks about how God will never push you past your limits and how He will never leave you.  He has made sure that they have been in my daily Bible reading every day that Jamie has been gone.  And can I tell you about the amazing group of people that He has placed in my life to support me during Jamie's absence.  Yes, God is awesome and amazing and wonderful!  Just ask Lily...she will tell you all about Him.

No comments: