Monday, January 9, 2012

Rapunzel Lily & Her Friends

Lily is all dressed up in one of her three Christmas presents from us.  She has the crown and sparkling, light up shoes that match.  She also has her three new friends with her...I know you can't see them...but they are there.  Lily has three new imaginary friends.  There names are Gracie, Candyce, and Tootsie.  (I have no idea where she got that last name.)  These three girls have gone everywhere with us the past week- shopping, school, and church.  Yesterday, while getting in the car to leave Wal-Mart, I even closed the door before Gracie could get in.  I was in some trouble, but I quickly opened the door back up and apologized.  I also had an imaginary friend when I was young, and her name was Annie.  She went everywhere with us.  I can remember my Mom making my Dad pull the car over one day because my friend was running beside us to catch up- since she had the door closed on her before she could get in.  She also went to the doctor's office once, and my wonderful pediatrician checked Annie out first before me.  I can't wait to see what these three girls will be doing with Lily! 

No comments: